Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mosquito Like Bumps On Arms Bumps On My Skin. Size Of Mosquito Bite And Hurt Much And I Don't Know What They Are

Bumps on my skin. size of mosquito bite and hurt much and i don't know what they are - mosquito like bumps on arms

A few days ago, I noticed a mosquito bite the size of the blows to the legs and arms around my stomach does not bite, so I know there are no mosquitos. and painful to touch and affect all the arms and legs. I know this is not a disease cuz staphylococci is not major cat or they are actually very sweet, but it's so bad. I am at least 20 of them in my arms, legs and abdomen, I have not had for some time because I am sick with the flu. so that no heat stroke, if you want, I say: I do not know how it can be dangerous!

1 comments:

Stephani... said...

Bugs (Wash sheets) or chips.

Post a Comment