Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Foundation Looks Flakey Foundation Probs! Skin Looks All Crumbly =S?

Foundation probs! Skin looks all crumbly =S? - foundation looks flakey

I have oily skin. Although the skin between the eyebrows, it's greasy, crumbly Flakey seems to appear or if the foundation of the application.

I use Biore daily washing, which is great, I use Olay moisturizer full attention, and I use "simple face-lift" in the night.

My skin seems to be in perfect condition until I use my foundation (I use the foundation to try to cover the redness of the skin.)

I use playstix benefits "JAX"

I'm at work (in a store, right next to a door with a hint) of airflow, and have established a reliable heating.

By late afternoon, the Foundation has not all the faces and all Flakey

Does anyone these probs and please can someone tell me the solution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment