Monday, February 1, 2010

Hollywood Style Waxing Video I'm Looking To Get A Hollywood Bikini Wax...?

I'm looking to get a hollywood bikini wax...? - hollywood style waxing video

Seeking a / Hollywood Wax Brazilian style bikini. This is my first, but do not want just a regular bikini, I want them all gone! I ask myself if there videos on the Internet, I look to see what kind of jobs and things that I wanted, and I want to be realistic, because the people in the video, so as to be! I wonder exactly what kind of jobs would go when I thought of a full body wax. Includes the full bikini area or whatever? I want my lips, chin, neck, back, abdomen, chest, legs, shoulders, arms, and really gives me the bikini line! I am a woman, if you ask yourself. Never mind the pain or cost. I know if I have to go in strange positions and everything. And I am a sexy man she wants to do for me ...

3 comments:

Mac said...

You are a hairy monster ........ It is something that not all sexy .....

belizeab... said...

I think your more of a fetish here ...

Brian said...

If you go the full Hollywood treatment, yes, you have to compromise on the positions. Otherwise, there are only more or less, except for holding the skin taught occasionally as requested or lifting of the arms and legs upward as needed.

I think it can be difficult, a man (who make a Hollywood-OIS and if you do, you may find that he is gay to see what is not a look less sexy than you probably).

In addition, most cosmetologists are friendly and polite, but totally professional and any indication that you are a kind of lack of sexual experience in the treatment probably not an attitude found.

The solution I can think would be to find a man, a relationship with the WHO is prepared to receive training on the blackboard, then take to do that for you. In this way, to get the best of both worlds - a very good relationship, and shine a little fun with experience. Waxing is not my idea of fun - I polished results, not the treatment itself - butHey, it takes all sorts to make a world.

Post a Comment