Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Recover Mount File In Linux Are There Any Good Flash Drive Operating Systems That Can Open C: Drive?

Are there any good flash drive operating systems that can open C: drive? - how to recover mount file in linux

I am trying to hack my school. I use SAMInside 2 files. SAM and the system is in C: / Widows/System32/Config. The SAM file with the password for each computer or server and the file system contains all the names and a marker to trace the name of a password. This is how Windows knows or deny login access. For obvious reasons, the shutdown net nothing to do with the files at all.
And the only way to try to also retrieve the file through an alternative operating system. Well my school uses one server for the whole school. This means that all account information we have is connected to the computer to the Internet. Since server updates the SAM and system files every timE, which connects to the Internet.
Now I'm having problems with the collection is an operating system is often a descendant of a Linux version that you see in the forest, then open C: / widows ... My first choice was DOS window, but you must use a disk for whatever reason, and it is sad that the school computers have no floppy slot: /. My second choice is something that goes on a disc, but it is approximately 5 minutes to copy itself is on the RAM, I'm not in trouble if I take some time constrains Sergius. Then I got to my current state of the installation of an operating system on a flash dirve, not a difficult task with which I am (to Fidora, Puppy Linux fooled, and small barrier of Linux in a window opens and does not really need to install on my flashUnit). So, now I come to you for an operating system that will open in about 2-3 minutes and is a flash drive and can open the C: drive.

1 comments:

Kishor S said...

Winrar

Post a Comment