Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stick Cervical Mucus Before Period I Can I Tell When Im Ovulating...besides Temperature And Ovulation Sticks?

I can i tell when im ovulating...besides temperature and ovulation sticks? - stick cervical mucus before period

I know you have to consider if Strechy cervical mucus and clear, but how do you feel your cervix? I've tried before and I had my first child .. pregnant, but now when I gave birth to my neck feels different and I can not say ... and times of foreigners, such as 3 in a month, and I Strechy mucus all the time ... What does this mean? This month I had 3 times every 2 weeks, 24 June and I ovulation test, but never worked .... I have just one period of a few days earlier and thought it might of been ovulating for the past 3 days ... again yesterday, and I had sex last night and now I have creamy mucus Strechy now, what gives ??????

0 comments:

Post a Comment