Monday, November 30, 2009

Pre Teen Japanese The Frantic And Desperate Asian Ways Of Swimming And Life In General?

The frantic and desperate Asian ways of swimming and life in general? - pre teen japanese

I do not know if any of you my racist remarks about Asians, I remember a few months ago, but that's enough! I do not even try to respond to their hectic lifestyle. Let me describe the way to swim to get an idea of what I give to live in a community where the majority of Chinese. Incidentally, I have nothing against the Japanese, have a sense of protocol, self-esteem and social intelligence.

Lane swimming: they are all swimming in perfect rhythm, harmony and in tandem. There is training for a career. The first Asian teen / pre-teen, he combines all expected to leave on deck, then began frantically splashing the water without interfering with a sense of technique or style, all over the world, peace and harmony and all the world's Chest because there is no energy to the title in the same pace has done, how it began. It stops at the end, because everything I ask politely if you continue. He said no. Everyone returns to the previous state of harmony and synchronicity occurs to Chinaand errors in the community pool for a national race. In half an hour, people began to leave the pool, a water park because Asians have become more hectic and disoriented.

Why do this? Have they not all self-respect?

Worse is when they me everywhere. I am a Pacific basin, practice exams as a lifeguard. Each time you change lanes, they are all behind me, I would have expected to move start and how I'm ******* her rival. What's wrong with these people?

The same applies to study and conduct research. Not a smart and calculated on the year. There is always a great deal about the quality. All receive the same certificates. All heads in the same business-related professions.

If these people are trying to find a sense of style, individuality and art?

0 comments:

Post a Comment