Thursday, November 5, 2009

Congratulations New Baby Message Need Help Writing A Baby Shower Card...?

Need help writing a baby shower card...? - congratulations new baby message

The head of my BF (his friend) is with her first, I'm not sure if pregnant, but I write (the letter and wrap the gift), (BF writing terrible and have no idea what to write) I want it not be too sentimental, just fun and cute.

You will find no gender, so that the message is sooo want to have sex (neutral must know what happens, so we go buy a bouquet of baby clothes as a tailor-made clothes or baby clothes or two, but we may have to buy neutral colors, but we have some very cute rompers unisex, the sweetest hat and boots, slippers) kind of thing

Anyway, I need help writing a sweet little note, something like: "Congratulations, I hope that the pregnancy is going well" or something, but I think what I wrote I, which seems lame ...

any help is great, thanks!

2 comments:

Cindy; mum to 3 monkeys! said...

Dear Jane, Congratulations on your impending arrival! He or she can sleep a little, so you can be back at work before you know it! Jack and Jill

Dear Jane. Congratulations on your impending arrival! We wish you all the best for a fast and safe delivery. Jack and Jill

Or just write
For Jane, congratulations on your impending arrival! Jack and Jill

diaperca... said...

You can simply: "Celebrate Baby!"

Post a Comment