Saturday, January 30, 2010

Poems About Friendship With Background What Do You Think Of This Poem?

What do you think of this poem? - poems about friendship with background

First, some background information.
So I decided some time ago that I love my best friend. I told him I felt, and then he discovered a friend had. Our friendship went down the drain. So, today I found a note he wrote to me last year. Heres what he said:
-----
Hey Patrick

No matter what life brings you or what happens, I will always back

Your friend,
Mallory

------
Well, I wrote a little sad, and this poem.
Not my best, but here goes.

At first, I said
my back always.
If I wanted more than just friends
Our friendship began to fail.

You said you would always be there
No matter what life throws
But it seems, has changed everything
When I said that I have loved you.

7 comments:

I LUV ELLIES! said...

= (Good.i but it made me sad .. (send a virtual hug), I liked it. Ryhming're really good .. (if this is how u write ...) good poem .. I feel it is only poetry.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Keep up the good work is really nice, I like.

cheddera... said...

It was really good. was very mild. Sorry, what did not work. but one day you find the right one.

triciang... said...

not a little longer and a little more closely to the abstract.

Anne said...

Wow thats great. It reads easily and rhymes well. Poetry is to write well, to express their feelings. What happened. Maybe things will get better.

Denise S said...

Good one! She has to say what he wrote. And write what you mean!

Denise S said...

Good one! She has to say what he wrote. And write what you mean!

Post a Comment