Sunday, January 3, 2010

Freeze Screen Video Capture Help With My Dazzle Capture Card?

Help with my Dazzle Capture Card? - freeze screen video capture

Because they do not partition when I look at the preview on the registration screen, but have now a freeze on the screen with the Windows Movie Maker (I use the gloss, because I can not write captions or music anyway) in my preview Screen freezes, but when I look on YouTube is good, but if it hangs, I can not change right, because I do not know when I express the songs, music, etc., and if you can tell me how music in my video, but at the same time, I have my voice so low that the music in the background, and my voice a little louder than my music, my voice and music at the same time. Helo me please

1 comments:

avomatic said...

Windows Movie Maker is processor-intensive and if your processor is not on, can cause frame skips and freezes. The best way to begin to take everyone in the glare MPEG2 using software or by using the capture MPEG4 codec and VirtualDub HuffYUV, then compressed into DivX, XviD or x264

Post a Comment